Steps To Recording From Home
If you already use a recorder on your device, you can use that and just email the file, renamed using your first and last name, to firstname.lastname@example.org
For iPhone or iPod touch:
Use “Voice Memos” (comes on device)
- Hit red button to Record and hit again to stop.
- Hit ‘Done”. This takes you to ‘Save Voice Memo.’ Use back button to erase ‘New Recording.’
- Name the file using your first and last name, click on save.
- Select the song, then use the send icon on the left to send to email@example.com
Go to app store and download a FREE app called “Voice Record Pro”
- Hit red “record” button to record and red “Stop” button to end.
- Go to the little pencil on the top right, almost under the play button, and rename the file using your first and last name.
- Click ‘Send By Email.’ Choose ‘audio.’ Then choose ‘email attachment.’
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Android Phone or Tablet:
Go to play store and download FREE app called Easy Voice Recorder.
- Hit red “Record” button to record and hit the check mark to stop.
- Go to “Listen” at top. Find your recording and select it. Tap the pencil and rename it using your first and last name. Hit rename.
- Go to the icon for sending, and email it to email@example.com
For Windows PC or Laptop:
(with built in mic, skype mic, or external microphone)
- Select “Programs”
- Choose “Accessories,” then “Entertainment” from drop down menu.
- Select “Sound Recorder.”
- For Windows 7, go to the start menu in the bottom left corner, type in Sound Recorder.
- Press red “Record” button to record and square button to stop.
- Under “File,” click “Save As” and name the file your first and last name.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org